WS&C client relationships are longstanding, responsive and agile. As your needs evolve, your coverage must maintain a protected baseline - providing a steadied, secured peace of mind for you and your organization.
WHO DO WE INSURE?
WS&C Clients Include:
- U.S. based Global Humanitarian Organization with 600 U.S. and overseas employees providing social services in developing countries in Africa and Asia.
- Regional Boy Scouts Organization Providing Opportunities to over 10,000 youths
- Substance Abuse Agency for Adolescents
- Major Museum of American Fine Arts
- Schools, Camps, Religious Institutions
- Property, Business Interruption & Products Liability of Solar Cell Manufacturer & Distributor
- Australian based Designer of flood protection and spill barrier devices.
- German based Multinational Manufacturer of specialty petrochemical valves used in heavy industry applications.
- Japanese Manufacturer of material processing equipment sold globally.
- Life Sciences Firm involved in contract research (CRO) for the pharmaceutical industry.
- Directors’ & Officers’ Liability Program for Data Privacy Firm
- Architect & Engineering, Accounting and Law Firms
- Errors & Omissions Coverage for Retail Design Firm of Major U.S. Retailer
- LED Lighting Design Firm